Thursday 21 October 2010

I have been looking into organic design, things which seem to be based on the elements. I think I have quite simplistic taste and prefer just a couple of colours plus stock. The obvious colours of green/blue/browns should work well and seem to be what I am drawn to but i really don't want to cross any others off. I think it will work to use shades/tones of one colour and see how well that works.
Another idea to look into is how I can use photography in my work. Of course that is one of the best ways of capturing nature no.2 depicts this perfectly. Really crisp image, simple.
7. Shows how simple geometric illustrated shapes actually work well in depicting the outdoors. To me it looks like loads of trees. I think it has a lot to do with the colours and the flow of it.
Colour is going to be very important in this project.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

No comments:

Post a Comment