Tuesday 2 November 2010

Bringing life to the office

Similar to how I envisage a large full wall print though I would change the scale of the image to being more life size as though it was actually in the room. The image could even be pushed onto the ceiling.
The concept of grow your own grass/plants/flowers is becoming more and more interesting to me and it would definitely fit in with the 'touch' part of the sensory range.
Again this is a great example of different textures that can be brought into the office and something I think works really well. Using natural materials is a great way of bringing the outdoors in.
I love these hanging plants. As they are at such a height that they just seem to naturally be part of the room. Would be interesting to think of what else I could hang. This is where the paper crafting could come in. Possibly wildlife or flowers etc. Though health and safety may not approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment