Monday 8 November 2010

Existing work similar to what I want to produce.

As you can see these are two examples of already existing concepts which work very well as outdoor inspired interior design. I love this light fitting and it has made me think a lot into pop up objects or 3 dimensional paper designs. Although I have pin pointed my concept at offices I am beginning to reconsider the idea of what to design inside and what would be most appropriate for those in an office. A lot of people I have spoken to who work within an office environment have explained that they in fact would not expect their managers to put the images I had suggested on the walls. This, of course, raises an issue into whether I am doing the right thing for the right audience.
Flower light fitting.

Stone print Rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment