Wednesday 10 November 2010

Texture

Although non of these images are designed for within the office I chose these specifically from a design studio called 'Ice Cream for Free' inBerlin due to the amount of texture created in each project. I think this is something I struggle to do but feel it would be really beneficial for this project as it is all about how you feel when you are outside(the things you see,smell,touch) tactile design is perfect for portraying all I can. Also I really appreciated the variety of typography and fonts created by the company. Each is specific to the project in hand and is something I want to get right. Though difficult, I hope I can find a font/design a font by hand that fits in with my nature theme.







I love triangles. They always remind me of trees and these have just made me want to use a pattern within the range of products. I think the right colours and just a hand drawn pattern with the right textures on photoshop would be perfect and give off the more fun side which I am hoping to go for.



Love the way this dog is purely Made of textures from other images. Something I have already considered for my design... something which I could definitely apply to the logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment