Thursday 19 May 2011

Just found an amazing blog.

As I have been considering ways to be inspired for my current project I decided to scout the internet for blogs etc which could do just that. Luckily I fell upon this one. ISO50
As I looked through I was intrigued to realise that all the work I was inspired by was on the most part printed work. Similarly I recently purchased a book which contains a number of beautiful prints - not so much focussing on embossing and foiling etc but on printed colour and the effect given by screen print. In many cases these prints included patterns and quite organic illustration. I would love to be able to focus on this into the third year and base a brief on this... or even use this within the current project I am attempting.

This style would work really well on greetings cards as well as wedding stationary so would like to find my own style within this possibly over the summer.









No comments:

Post a Comment