Monday 23 May 2011

Joules website

Although I am not usually a fan of design for fashion and the consumerist market I really like the joules relaxed artistic design style. I popped into a shop the other day and it was really quirky and really a different experience to other shops. They had really thought about how things were laid out, what you see first etc. The shop interior was bright and colourful and not at all overwhelming and the graphic design, tags, signage, website mirrored this.

The images below are taken from the website but probably don't do what I am saying or the shop justice. I like the idea of turning round the usual feeling of going shopping and spending all your money into a fun experience and making the shopper feel comfortable and happy when in your store. Although I am not sure I will take this on in the third year it interested me to know that I took notice of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment